1. Safe and reliable, that is, no danger of electric shock by touching with your finger. It complies with the IP23 standard.
2. Energy-saving and consumption-reducing, using specially formulated aluminum alloy profiles as conductors; small resistance, can minimize the loss of electrical energy.
3. Long service life, the conductor sheath also adopts a unique formula, which greatly prolongs the service life of the sliding wire system.
4. The current collector can move in three-dimensional space and can meet the uninterrupted power supply of the power supply equipment. With the double insulation design, the work is safer and more reliable.
5. New materials, new technologies, and new processes ensure that the products have higher corrosion resistance, weather resistance, and operating temperature range, and their working performance is more safe and reliable.
6. Light series â‰¤ 500A, heavy I type series 630A ~ 1250A, heavy type II series> 1250A, the same series, common sheath and accessories.
7. Adopt combination design, easy installation and daily maintenance, especially suitable for high-altitude operations.
Sliding line manufacturers tell you that the collector is a new type of power supply system to the mobile mechanical equipment. The conductor is a specially formulated high quality aluminum alloy profile. The outer jacket of the conductor is made of special PVC material, which protects against rain and dust. , anti-snow, anti-electric shock security. With simple structure, convenient installation and maintenance, it is widely used in power supply lines of mobile equipment such as mines, metallurgy, chemical industry, machinery, docks, and freight yards.
Ferrites are usually non-conductive ferrimagnetic ceramic compounds derived from iron oxides such as hematite (Fe2O3) or magnFerrites are usually non-conductive ferrimagnetic ceramic compounds derived from iron oxides such as hematite (Fe2O3) or magnetite (Fe3O4) as well as oxides of other metals.
1). Dry process:By dry process, can produce isotropic & anisotropic magnets. The tool can be changed and developed easily.
2). Wet process:By wet process, only anisotropic magnets can be produced. It is complicated to change the tool and the tooling charge is much higher.
1). Isotropic ferrite magnets are not oriented and can be magnetized in any direction.
2). Anisotropic ferrite magnets are different, they are all oriented in the manufacturing direction, and should be magnetized in the direction of orientation.
Ferrite Magnet,Sintered Ferrite Magnet,Ferrite Round Magnet,Hard Ferrite Magnet
Chongqing Great Well Magnet Co.,ltd. , https://www.gwmagnet.com