(1) Check and debugbefore starting up
1. Adjust the position of the cutter away from the ring touch, open the granulator door, and replace the ring mold according to the need to clean the scale, iron filings and other debris in the pressing chamber; check whether the fixing bolts of the hoop bolt and the pressure roller are tightened; Whether the gap of the die roll (about 0.1-0.3mm) is suitable, under the driving of the ring die, it can be turned into a non-rotation; whether the position of the scraper is in place; the movable parts are rotated by hand to ensure that they are not caught.
2. Fill the lubrication parts with lubricating oil according to the lubrication diagram.
3. Check the permanent magnet cylinder, feeder, and conditioner, and do not have any debris such as hemp rope or iron filings; start the feeder and adjust the air conditioner to ensure the correct running direction, no abnormal sound; feeder Stop at low speed.
4. Drain the condensate from the cylinder and check that the pressure gauge shows normal.
5. Start the main motor (this operation is mainly suitable for the newly installed machine or the machine after the line transformation, under normal circumstances, it is not allowed to open the door), to ensure that all running parts in the granulator are working properly, to ensure that the ring mold is clockwise from the front. Rotating, the surface of the pressure roller is in micro contact with the inner surface of the ring mold, and it is driven by the ring mold to achieve a non-rotation. Stop after correct.
6. Close the door and adjust the cutter so that the gap of the die (not less than 3 mm) meets the needs of the production products of this class.
(2) Pelletizing production
1. Start the equipment of the granulator after the process.
2. Start the main motor of the granulator.
3. Start the conditioner motor.
4. Start the feeder motor. The electromagnetic speed regulating motor is adjusted to a low speed, so that the feed slowly enters the tempering machine and the granulator pressing chamber.
5. When the granulation is just started, do not add steam, and slowly increase the feed rate of the feeder according to the main motor current.
6. Open the steam valve slightly, wait for the main motor current to drop, and then increase the feeding amount appropriately so that the main motor current is close to the normal load, then increase the steam amount to lower the main motor current. This is repeated until the main motor produces the highest output at rated load and the pellet quality is best.
7. Ensure that the granulator current runs within the rated current and must not be overloaded.
(3) Stopping the machine
1. Turn off the steam and feeder (the interval between the two is as small as possible).
2. Let the granulator continue to run until the granules stop forming. Then turn off the temper. If the machine needs to stop working for a while, add the oily powder to the manual feeding port until the granules are formed. If it is off work or long down, the inner hole of the ring mold should be filled with oil.
3. Turn off the main motor.
4. Cut off all power after work.
1. During the production process, when the material entering the granulator is too much, causing the current to rise suddenly, the manual discharge mechanism must be used for the discharge outside the machine.
2. When the granulator door needs to be opened, the power must be cut off before the granulator can be completely stopped before the door can be opened.
3. When restarting the granulator, the granulator must be turned by hand (one turn) before the granulator can be started.
4. When the machine fails, the power must be cut off, and the machine must be shut down. It is strictly forbidden to carry out hard elimination by hand, foot, wooden stick and iron in operation; it is strictly forbidden to start the motor hard.
5. When using the new ring mold for the first time, it is necessary to use a new pressure roller, which can be mixed with fine sand (all passed through a 40-20 mesh sieve, the ratio of material: oil: sand is about 6:2:1 or 6: 1:1) Rinse the ring mold for 10 to 20 minutes and put it into normal production.
6. Assist the maintenance worker to check the main motor bearing for 1 time every year.
7. Assist the maintenance worker to change the lubricating oil gearbox to the granulator gearbox 1-2 times a year.
8. The permanent magnet cylinder should be cleaned at least 2 times per shift.
9. The steam pressure entering the jacket of the conditioner is not higher than 1kgf/cm2.
10. The steam pressure entering the conditioner is in the range of 1-4kgf/cm2 (normally not less than 2.5 kgf/cm2).
11. Add 2-3 times to the pressure roller for each shift.
12. Clean the feeder and conditioner 2-4 times a week (clean up once a day in summer).
13. The distance between the cutter and the ring die is generally not less than 3 mm.
14. During normal production, it is strictly forbidden that the main motor current exceeds the rated current, that is, overload operation.
NPK High Tower melt spray granulation technology is an advanced production process in the world's compound fertilizer industry.
High tower melt spray granulation compound fertilizer adopts fully automatic computer-controlled batching to melt urea, phosphorus, potassium and other raw materials, after fully mixing pulping, through special tower high-speed differential spray granulator, from the tower The top spray down, after air cooling granulation, its technical indicators have reached the world advanced level, has the following advantages:
(1) Low production costs
(2) uniform particles;
(3) smooth granulation;
(4) Low moisture content and no agglomeration;
(5) Each particle has a melting hole, and the melting rate is fast;
(6) High water solubility and good use effect.
NPK High Tower
NPK High Tower,High Tower NPK Fertilizers,NPK Compound Fertilizer High Tower,NPK Blue Fertilizer High Tower
SHIJIAZHUANG HAN HAO TRADE CO., LTD. , http://www.hhfertilizers.com