Venue: Rimini, Italy
Booth area: 72 square meters Exhibition time: September 26-30, 2016 (2) Project 2: 2016 International Stone and Technology Exhibition of Italy Exhibition Name: 2016 International Stone and Technology Exhibition (MARMOMACC 2016)
Venue: Verona, Italy
Booth area: 33 square meters Exhibition time: September 28th - October 1st, 2016 2nd, bidding scope design and construction III. Bidder qualification 1. The bidder must be a professional exhibition company with independent legal personality. Good financial status and contract performance.
2. Bidders must have experience in global exhibition design, production and construction.
Fourth, the announcement time and the acquisition of bidding documents:
1. Announcement time: June 24, 2016 - July 10, 2016. During the publicity period, bidders who are interested in any of the above-mentioned bidding projects can understand the bidding project by telephone or email.
2. Acquisition of bidding documents: On July 1, 2016, Benlang will start to send the bidding documents and bidding documents of the corresponding projects by e-mail to the units that have signed up for bidding.
V. Bidding registration and bidding period 1. Bidders can sign up for bidding for any of the projects, or they can register for two projects at the same time; determine the bidding unit to fill in the relevant information in the registration letter (see attachment for details) Stamped with official Seal, fax or mail to Benlang.
2. Deadline for registration: At 24:00 on July 10, 2016, the registration of bidders will no longer be accepted.
3. Bid period: July 1, 2016 - July 15, 2016, the bidding of bidders will no longer be accepted.
4, contact information Miss Luo telephone to 6528 mobile phone Miss Lin telephone to 6526 mobile phone fax e-mail:
download attachment: Tender Notice for the Design and Construction of the 2016 Italian Ceramics Exhibition and Stone Exhibition Booth in Guangdong Benlang
Nitrile rubber (NBR) o-rings, also known as Buna N, are one of the most commonly used sealing elastomers due to resistance to petroleum-based fuels and lubricants and its relatively low price. Nitrile elastomers are copolymers of acrylonitrile and butadiene. There are a number of common variations of nitrile compounds.
The acrylonitrile (ACN) content of the polymer chains can vary from 18% to 50%. Lower ACN content gives better low-temperature properties but inferior resistance to fuels and polar lubricants. Higher ACN content gives lesser quality low-temperature properties but improved fuels and polar lubricants resistance. Standard NBRs typically have 34% ACN content.
Standard Nitrile o-rings are usually sulfur-cured. Sulfur-cured compounds offer better low-temperature properties but are more prone to hardening with high temperatures. Peroxide-cured nitrile o-rings have better heat resistance and lower compression sets but are more expensive and more difficult to process.
Buna O-rings, Nitrile O-rings, NBR O-rings offer excellent sealing and mechanical properties at low cost. Buna Nitrile O-rings have resistance to common lubricants and are recommended for crude oil, gasoline, propane, petroleum oils and water. Nitrile Buna O-rings are used in engines, gearboxes, aircraft pumps, and water applications.
Nitrile Butadiene,Nitrile O Ring,Nitrile O Ring Cord,Nitrile Rubber O Rings
Shenyang Guide Rubber Products Co.,Ltd , https://www.guiderubber.com